Ilya Bryzgalov made 29 saves, coming within 6:30 of a fourth straight shutout. and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the New York Islanders 3-2 on Thursday night for their seventh win in eight games.
Eric Wellwood scored less than a minute after Philadelphia coach Peter Laviolette called a timeout to give his players an earful, and Ilya Bryzgalov made 34 saves, leading the Flyers to a 1-0 victory over the Washington Capitals on Sunday night.
Patrik Elias and Zach Parise in the shootout to lift the New Jersey Devils to a 4-3 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.
The Flyers announced that forward Brayden Schenn has been recalled from the AHL’s Phantoms in time for Thursday night’s game against the Caps.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...