The wife of one of the property owners of the Kensington warehouse that burned Monday, killing two Philadelphia firefighters, says now is not the time to discuss the tragedy.
The CBS 3 I-Team has learned the owners of the abandoned warehouse at the center of a fire that killed two Philadelphia firefighters own dozens of other properties across the city and owe the city hundreds of thousands of dollars in back real estate taxes.
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...