President Barack Obama needs to stay in Washington, D.C., suspend campaigning, and address the threats against Americans in the Middle East.
The revelation shows how the CIA was able to get its hands on a sophisticated underwear bomb well before an attack was set in motion.
For authoritarian states like Jordan, Yemen, and Saudi Arabia, what started in Tunisia and what now roils Egypt is a game-changer, says Samer Abboud, assistant professor of history and international studies at Arcadia University.
The security line inched along at Philadelphia International Airport, the memory of Friday’s terror threat still fresh on passengers’ minds.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...