There’s a ‘closed’ sign on one of the city’s last remaining x-rated movie theaters — in an area of Philadelphia that used to be run-down, but has since undergone quite a turn around.
A federal judge has turned down a request from Adult World in Montgomeryville for a temporary restraining order and permanent injunction against the group called “The King’s Men.”
Parents really care about the need for rating systems for TV, movies and videos but, according to a recent survey, they don’t really care for the system we have right now.
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Mere Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...