Just days after CBS News confirmed that reporter Sharyl Attkisson’s computer had indeed been hacked, Attkisson spoke to Dom Giordano about the investigation.
Under the bill, which passed in the Pennsylvania Senate on June 5th, the cost of gasoline would go up 28.5 cents per gallon over the next three years.
Head Of Philly Construction & Trades Council: Unions Alerted L&I About Dangerous Situation At Demolition Site
Following a deadly building collapse in Center City, Pat Gillespie, the head of the Philadelphia Building and Construction Trades Council, told WPHT’s Dom Giordano that the unions alerted L&I about the building before it fell.
Sharyl spoke to Chris Stigall on “The Chris Stigall Show” about what she referred to as “an issue with my computer that’s gone on for quite a long time.”
A local youth baseball league may be forced to call off its games this weekend because groups on either side of the gun control debate will each be holding rallies in a community park.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Dick Morris and Gary R’nel spoke with Philadelphia Police Deputy Commissioner Kevin Bethel on Friday. They discussed Philadelphia’s crime, homicide and incarceration rates as they compare to other major cities in the […]
In celebration of Mother’s Day, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT and ProFlowers is giving away TEN $50.00 gift cards for you to indulge your mom!
Business Owner Agrees With Gov. Corbett That PA Is Afflicted With Workers Who Cannot Pass Drug Tests
Scott Wagner, Owner of the Penn Waste Inc., agrees with Governor Tom Corbett that Pennsylvania is afflicted with workers who cannot pass drug tests.
On Thursday, WPHT’s Dom Giordano spoke to Deb Beck, President of Drug and Alcohol Services Providers of Pennsylvania, about why she is against privatization.
Chris reviews video of a police officer striking a woman at the Puerto Rican Day Parade and discusses it with CBS 3′s Walt Hunter. He also talks to Matt Brouillette from the Commonwealth Foundation and Ann Coulter.
WPHT’s Buzz Bissinger interviewed gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas on Thursday.
Governor Corbett went on radio talk shows in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh yesterday as he continues to defend his handling of the Jerry Sandusky investigation while attorney general.
Governor Corbett believes Pennsylvania school districts could tap into their reserve funds more deeply instead of cutting programs.
One of America’s most successful talk radio stations, Philadelphia- Talk Radio 1210am WPHT will soon be all live and local, the station announced today.
Governor Corbett has some strong words for his predecessor, after Ed Rendell’s recent criticisms of Corbett’s changes to food stamp policies.
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...