World Families Conference
Pope Benedict XVI made a commitment to be here in September 2015 for a World Families Conference.
Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput acknowledges it cost officials in the Italian city of Milan more than $10 million to host the most recent Vatican Families Conference in June 2012.
It’s an event that is projected to draw tens of thousands of Catholics from around the world for the six-day event.
Pope Benedict XVI is planning to come to Philadelphia in 2015 for a world families conference.
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...