It’s a workout with your pooch that promises more than just an obedient dog. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on a new trend.
The Time to Move app sets random alarms throughout the day for exercises you can do at your desk, to ensure you get a 30 minute workout by the end of the day.
You’re ready for some fun and fresh exercise changes to keep you motivated. And with just a few changes to your weekly routine, you’ll be reinvigorated to stick to your fitness goals.
Stay focused during your workout with Nike Boom.
After nearly a week and a half of workouts, the dog days of training camp are beginning to take their toll on the Eagles.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...