Women’s Law Project
“This is a long overdue decision,” says Carol Tracey, executive director of the Women’s Law Project in Philadelphia.
A new law in Pennsylvania will allow experts to testify at trial about the impact of sex abuse.
A measure introduced by US senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) is intended to combat the problem of sexual violence on college campuses.
Despite financial challenges, there was an overall jump of 39,000-plus participants in high school athletics last year from the previous school year.
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta