Broadcasting from Lenny’s Diner in Clearwater, FL, Chris details and accident involving Charlie Manuel, the lack of women in managment positions and a plan to require gun purchasers to take an anger management class. He also talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup.
This March, celebrate Women’s History Month with events and activities honoring local women of the past, present and future.
Cherri Gregg spoke with a local leader of the modern day women’s movement about the past century’s progress toward women’s economic equality.
While it may not be romantic, a self-defense class is something to consider for any woman living in the city.
Wednesday’s poll shows the New Jersey Republican’s positives outweigh his negatives among Democrats, independents and women.
Binge drinking is an under-recognized problem among women and girls, according to a new report from federal health officials. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the danger.
Police in one western Pennsylvania city are trying to find a prank caller who has played a sick joke on recently widowed women.
There were so many blatant signs of Obama-favored bias displayed by CNN political correspondent Candy Crowley that one scarcely knows where to begin. She caused the difference between Romney’s huge win in the first debate and his extremely narrow win in the second.
For the first time in its 80-year history, Augusta National Golf Club has female members.
Peruse this carefully-selected collection of adorable, affordable bikinis under $50, and cut your shopping time—and angst!—in half.
Chris addresses the Phillies slow start and talks about the opening series in Pittsburgh with Manager Charlie Manuel. He discusses the alledged Republican “war on women” on the Monday Morning Matchup with Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe and to Politico Reporter Mike Allen about “Inside the Circus”, and e-book he co-authored about the Republican Primary Campaign for President.
Chris discusses the President’s comments directed at the Supreme Court about judicial activism, a joy ride down the Atlantic City Boardwalk, and businesses pulling gift cards from New Jersey. He also talks to Dan Gross and Larry Platt about the sale of the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News.
The Drueding Center in North Philadelphia provides transitional housing for homeless women and children.
Chris question’s President Obama’s committment to cutting gas prices and debates the new ban on texting while driving in Pennsylvania. He also talks to Jerome Bettis about and upcoming Show on NBC called Who Do You Think You Are?
Big screen TVs, casino table games, and a fully stocked bar make the Man Cave a favorite place for guys to hang out.
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...