Wizard of Oz
We’re off to see the wizard with the American Theater Arts for Youth’s production of “The Wizard of Oz.”
There’s no doubting the impact of the Potter books on students, says J.T. Barbarese who teaches at Rutgers-Camden. In one of his classes, maybe 80% of the students have read them or are familiar enough with them for discussion.
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta