Traevon Jackson made a contested 3-pointer at the buzzer and finished with 15 points, and No. 22 Wisconsin survived an upset scare from Penn State with a 63-60 win Sunday in its regular-season finale.
A new mobile food operation is rolling into town, offering something that would make Miss Muffet drool: fried cheese curds.
Ryan Evans scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds as Wisconsin held off Penn State 60-51 Thursday night in the Big Ten Conference opener for both teams.
Shayne Skov and Zach Ertz believe every game in Stanford’s improbable football renaissance led the Cardinal to midfield at the Rose Bowl.
Chris talks to CBS 3′s Dray Clark about the latest on the investigation to find the killers of Officer Moses Walker. He also recounts his evening judging Philly’s Funniest at Helium Comedy Club, and talks to a former Democratic Congressman Artur Davis, who will be speaking at the Republican National Convention.
Romney wisely went with a safe and sure bet because Paul Ryan is a strong, conservative-approved candidate whose image is as clean as Romney’s.
Presidential contender Mitt Romney has picked Congressman Paul Ryan of Wisconsin as his running mate. And there is reaction from New Jersey’s junior US Senator.
In the wake of the deadly shootings in Wisconsin at a Sikh Temple, Millbourne police are taking precautions and upping patrols near a local Sikh Temple.
This is not just Wisconsin’s story, says John Nichols of ‘The Nation Magazine’ and author of the book ‘Uprising’, who became convinced that the turmoil in his home state echoes around the world.
Chris talks to Rick Santorum about his candidacy for President and staying in the race in the face of the long odds he faces against Mitt Romney. He also talks to Lisa Bloom about her book, Think, and to Victor Fiorillo of the Philly Post.
From Maryland to Wisconsin, Mitt Romney scored impressive primary wins on Tuesday night, but Rick Santorum says there’s another half left.
Santorum will walk a fine line. Concerned about his future image in the party, while at the same time hoping he can hang in for Pennsylvania and the May primaries, in which he may do very well.
In campaign 2012, Rick Santorum fights on, but he’s not far from the biggest showdown.
J.J. Denman still gets calls, but it’s been narrowed to just Rutgers. He’s even taken a few shots that lit up some message boards — particularly Penn State message boards — about his recent decision.
Chris reviews the recall elections in Wisconsin, talks to CBS 3′s Ben Simoneau about flash mobs and to Larry Kane about privatization of the states liquor stores.
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...