Although it’s small potatoes compared to big budget and tax issues that comprise the fiscal cliff, an expiring tax credit could take the wind out of wind power, if it’s not extended.
The Phillies hosted the announcement at Citizens Bank Park by EPA regional administrator Shawn Garvin.
Wind turbines are welcomed by clean energy advocates but wildlife enthusiasts are worried that those spinning blades are proving deadly for nature’s own pest control agent.
New Jersey governor Chris Christie has unveiled a draft of a new energy master plan for the Garden State which looks, in some ways, like the one it is designed to replace.
Chris breaks down the battle over the budget and the Republicans fear of being blamed for a government shutdown. He talks to Tom Joyner, co-owner of Milkboy Coffee, who is engaged in a battle with unions, Phillies Play-By-Play Announcer Tom McCarthy about last night’s loss to the Mets and to Jeff Gaynor about his junk food tour.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta