Willow Grove Naval Air Station
Organizer Sean Miller says there’s a misconception that only high-level targets are being hit and that collateral damage is small, but he says innocent people are being killed overseas.
“I just think it’s important that people realize this does not involve the runway,” Pennsylvania state representative Todd Stephens said. “It does not involve even the land that the runway is located on.”
A rare piece of local aviation history is coming back to the Philadelphia area, but not the way many aviation enthusiasts had been hoping for.
A former marine who used the cover of the closing of the Willow Grove Naval Air Station for the theft of military equipment was sentenced in federal court for the crime on Thursday.
Hatboro-Horsham school officials are “fearful” after learning the Obama administration wants to “zero out” federal impact aid for districts that receive government funding for military land within their coverage area.
The Obama administration wants to “zero out” federal funding for school districts across the country that receive money for military lands that fall within a district’s coverage area. That could have a big impact on one Montgomery County school system.
Federal prosecutors say US Marine Sgt.Christopher Cook of Lakehurst, NJ swiped nearly 60,000 pounds of aluminum helicopter pads and other metal objects between August of last year and February of this year.
Horsham Residents Get First Peek At What Willow Grove Naval Air Station Will Look Like In The Future
The residents of Horsham are getting a first peek at what the Willow Grove Naval Air Station may look like several years down the road.
The Montgomery County Commissioners will hold a special meeting Wednesday morning in Norristown to give people a chance to air their views for and against keeping an airfield at the Willow Grove Naval Air Station.
Signs are popping up in communities surrounding the soon-to-be shuttered Willow Grove Naval Air Station, as a grassroots effort opposing a commercial airport at the base appears to be picking up steam.
As the military prepares to pull up stakes at the Willow Grove Naval Air Station later this year, the future of a non-profit aircraft museum on the grounds of the base is still up in the air.
Residents of Horsham Township will begin debating the future of the Willow Grove Naval Air Station Monday night at the first of several meetings planned for this year to consider what the base will ultimately look like.
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...