A bruised eye is Parshotam Singh’s painful reminder of the attack he endured at the National Fuel gas station on Route 130 in Delran late Wednesday afternoon.
Zedrick T. Johnson, a 34-year-old from Willingboro, has been charged with murdering gas station worker Bal Krishna Karki during a robbery at the Lukoil gas station at Route 130 North and Charleston Road on Feb. 11th.
The fire broke out in a house in Willingboro, killing both people inside.
The Hunterdon County Medical Examiner has positively identified a body recovered from the Delaware River earlier this week as a teen who disappeared Wednesday while on a tubing trip.
Authorities are hunting for a woman wanted in two southern New Jersey bank robberies.
South Jersey patients needing long-term, acute care may be able to stay closer to home, with the expansion of Lourdes Specialty Hospital in Willingboro. The hospital has more than doubled its capacity to care for the region’s sickest patients.
It’s hardly news for a town to honor Martin Luther King Jr. by naming a street after him. But when the municipality was off-limits to black families until the New Jersey Supreme Court ruled otherwise, the rededication takes on special meaning.
A gas station attendant was shot during a robbery in Burlington County early Friday morning.
When you walk into the Shippy home in Willingboro, you can feel the love and peace. That’s something that eluded three sisters and their brother, as recently as late 2008.
A federal judicial panel is considering whether to reverse a ruling it made a week ago to declare nine-time Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis eligible to run for state Senate in New Jersey.
A cancer survivor gives back through her foundation, helping others cover their medical bills in this edition of Brotherly Love.
A third suspect has been arrested for the kidnapping of five juveniles in South Jersey.
A one car crash claimed the life of an unidentified driver early Sunday.
Looks like Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis will have to wait until next week for final word on whether he will be on the June primary ballot in his bid for a New Jersey state senate seat.
Firefighters battled a fire that broke out inside a Burlington County home early Wednesday morning.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta