Former and current judges of Philadelphia Traffic Court, plus judges in Bucks, Chester, and Delaware counties, as well as other employees associated with the court system, were named.
“The defendant forced the child, when he was approximately nine years old, to engage in a sexual activity, obviously without his consent,” the prosecutor says.
Jury deliberations resumed Friday morning — the 13th day of deliberations in the clergy sexual abuse case.
The jury in the clergy sexual abuse case will return today for a 12th day of deliberations, now one of the longest deliberations in recent Philadelphia criminal history.
The jury in the clergy sexual abuse case was back at work for an 8th day on Thursday. As expected, the judge told the jury it can not re-hear days worth of testimony from of several key witnesses.
The jury, which starts it’s 8th day of deliberations today after a day off yesterday, will return to court hoping to re-hear critical trial testimony, but they probably won’t get it.
The jury in the clergy abuse case is not sitting today because of scheduling issues, but they’ll return to work tomorrow for an 8th day of deliberations and facing unanswered questions
A Philadelphia traffic judge who made remarks in a YouTube video suggesting campaign donors would find a “hook-up” in his court has been relieved of his duties.
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...