Willaisha Rankins, 32, had been sought ever since the June 9th accident that sent a 7-Eleven employee to the hospital with what turned out to be minor injuries.
Thirty-two-year-old Willaisha Rankins, of Upper Darby, is facing seven charges, including having an accident that resulted in bodily injury and failing to render aid to the victim.
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use