Police are investigating a robbery involving a fake bomb at the Giant Food Store in Whitpain Twp.
In Whitpain Township that means soccer playoffs on the large field behind Shady Grove Elementary School on Skippack Pike, but some of those games are in jeopardy and it has nothing to do with Superstorm Sandy.
Authorities are investigating an armed robbery that took place at a Montgomery County home Monday afternoon.
A child was rushed to an area hospital after reportedly falling out of a moving vehicle in Montgomery County Monday evening.
Witpain Township police say 22-year-old Tiffany Mitchell ripped off an elderly man by preying on his sympathies with phony stories.
A homeowner turns the tables during a home invasion in Whitpain Township, Montgomery County.
The daunting task of cleaning up after the storm is now underway for many residents in the Delaware Valley.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...