Whitemarsh Township Pa.
A two-alarm fire ripped through a garage in Whitemarsh Township, Montgomery County on Sunday, destroying three cars.
Pennsylvania State Police say a woman gave birth this morning in the passenger seat of a Toyota Prius on the shoulder of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
A Montgomery County official says the 64-year-old woman is now recovering at her home, in the Lafayette Hill area.
U-Haul trucks filled the parking lot at Washington Towers on Bethlehem Pike on Friday as residents loaded up their personal belongings. They were given two days to pack up after township officials determined that mounting code violations made the building unsafe.
Imagine driving to the office, then climbing a few hundred feet to your workplace. For some, it happens every day.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...