Upper Darby police say a second suspect allegedly involved in the robbery and assault of a Delaware County man in a wheelchair is now behind bars facing numerous charges.
Police in Delaware County are searching for one of two suspects who were caught on surveillance video assaulting and robbing a wheelchair-bound man inside his apartment.
Tiffany Reeves, 29, of Elsmere, New Castle County turned herself in Friday. State police had issued an arrest warrant for Reeves in connection with the crash that killed 58-year-old Edith McFarland.
The Philadelphia Parking Authority says it will require that 300 taxicabs in the city be wheelchair-accessible by the end of 2012 and it will choose the 300 through a lottery. Cab owners are less than thrilled.
A Montgomery County woman whose life took an unexpected turn has made it her mission to change the lives of other women.
An elderly suburban Philadelphia man is dead after police say his motorized wheelchair was struck while he crossed a busy roadway.
A local cab company says it’s willing to provide handicapped-accessible taxis, but it’s waiting for permission from the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
Chris talks to CBS 3′s Chris May about his interview with President Obama, Daily News Columnist Will Bunch on CEO pay and State Representative Mike Turzai about his bill to privatize liquor sales.
The Philadelphia Parking Authority has approved a new taxi manufactured by the Ford Motor Company in the U.S. but no word yet on when you will see one on Philly’s streets.
Imagine having to depend on an unreliable wheelchair to get around. It’s a problem Howard Mattson, who suffers from a rare muscle disease, has been battling for a long time. He rarely leaves his house, since it’s falling apart.
Philadelphia police and CSX rail police are investigating an unusual early morning pedestrian fatality on the CSX tracks along the Schuylkill River behind the Park Towne Apartments.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — It’s supposed to be a joyous time of year, but for one South Jersey man, it’s been a struggle to simply get out of his own house. The man’s one holiday wish […]
Philadelphia police are searching for heartless criminals who stole from a disabled boy. Someone took the one thing that allowed the boy to play basketball, a custom-made wheelchair.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...