The Pennsylvania Senate is considering a bill to give Philadelphia more handicapped-accessible taxi’s but even disability rights groups oppose the legislation.
Efforts to get more wheelchair accessible taxi cabs on Philadelphia streets continue to fall short and a forum Wednesday, designed to educate cab owners on tax breaks that would help them convert their vehicles, was not much help.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...