The business school of the University of Pennsylvania has received a big gift from local businessman Richard Perlman.
The Wharton School and a major financial services firm are putting on a three-day seminar, beginning tomorrow, to teach high school business teachers more about their subject.
The panelists agreed that it’s nearly impossible to accurately measure the value of wins and losses to the region’s economy.
A former Wharton School professor doing jail time trafficking in child pornography has his request for a lighter sentence denied.
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 totaled $787 billion, split about equally among tax cuts, payments to and for individuals, and public works.
The economy seems stalled, and at least one expert thinks it will likely stay that way for a while.
- 3 On Your Side: Dog Harnesses Tested
- 4-Year-Old Girl Dies Following Head-On Collision In New Jersey
- Philadelphia Choir To Sing On Stage With Rolling Stones
- Police: Paralyzed Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Argument In Southwest Philadelphia
- Woman Trapped For 13 Hours In Collapsed Building Loses Her Legs
- GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party
- The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day...
- US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Storm Photos: June 10, 2013