Western Conference Finals
Kevin Durant had 34 points and 14 rebounds while playing all of regulation for the first time all season, leading the Thunder past the Spurs 107-99 and into the NBA Finals.
Thabo Sefolosha set playoff career bests with 19 points and six steals, and the Thunder snapped San Antonio’s winning streak by beating the Spurs 102-82 in Game 3 on Thursday.
Parker had 34 points, Manu Ginobili added 20 points, and the Spurs stayed perfect in the playoffs with a 120-111 victory over the Thunder in Game 2 on Tuesday night.
Spurs coach Gregg Popovich’s caught-on-camera “I want some nasty!” command is likely coming soon to shirts and memes after they beat the Thunder 101-98 on Sunday.
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...