The Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll, which takes place from 43rd to 50th along Baltimore Avenue, was called off via Twitter around 10 a.m. on Thursday.
Whether it’s a romantic blanket spread in the shade or a wild pickup game of frisbee with friends, these are Philly’s most perfect places for a picnic.
Ethiopian restaurants seem to have one overarching attitude that is exuded throughout multiple locations: friendliness. So bring a crowd, order some delicious dishes to share and enjoy this unique experience.
A West Philadelphia teenager was shot to death Sunday evening while sitting on the porch of his home. The hunt is now on for two men, one of whom police say was the gunman.
The doors closed for good on Sunday at Our Lady of Angels Church in West Philadelphia.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...