Hundreds of minority homebuyers in Philadelphia are being notified that they’ll soon get a piece of a multi-million dollar predatory lending settlement from Wells Fargo.
A city councilman thinks the city should yank hundreds of millions of dollars in deposits from Well Fargo, unless bank officials come in and explain their role in deals that cost the city and school district millions.
This was not your normal pep rally, not by a long shot.
Here’s a list of the top financial planners in the Philadelphia area who will put your interests first.
The incident happened at 4:03 p.m. on Friday at the Wells Fargo on Lancaster Pike.
By Jim Donovan: When was the last time that you checked your credit score? Well if you’re a Wells Fargo customer you can do that for FREE for a limited period of time. Now through […]
Major banks are still trying to figure out what hit them in late September when their websites were knocked offline by cyberattacks. There is new evidence that points to a sophisticated strike.
Cyberattackers have been playing havoc with bank websites. And while lawmakers are concerned, they haven’t been able to agree on what to do about it.
The Philadelphia Fire Department’s hazmat team was called to the Wells Fargo building in Old City on Wednesday morning after a white powdery substance was found in the mailroom.
The attorney general’s office says more than 28,000 Pennsylvania residents who lost homes to foreclosure will soon be notified that they may be in line for a share of a settlement with the nation’s largest mortgage companies.
Two of the nation’s biggest lenders brought a team of travelling loan counselors to Center City, yesterday, to offer struggling homeowners in the area a chance to modify their loans.
Wells Fargo is hosting a free Home Preservation Workshop in Philadelphia for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wells Fargo Financial, and Wells Fargo Home Equity customers facing financial hardships. The free workshop which will be held […]
Police are searching for a suspect who robbed a Wells Fargo Bank on the northwest side of the city.
Around 1:50 p.m. on June 29, the female suspect entered the Wells Fargo Bank at 2005 Market Street and presented the bank teller with a threatening note.
This will be the first time that the Entry Draft has been held in Philadelphia.
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Chester County Man Charged In ‘Execution’ Murder Of Long-Time Girlfriend
- Montco Man in Wheelchair Sentenced For Shooting 2, Including His Mother
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...