Eating out isn’t easy for people trying to watch their diet. Calorie counts are spotty and if you’re on a restricted diet, it’s hard to find the right foods. The HealthyOut app makes it a little easier.
The more weight you carry on your body, the greater the odds of developing cancer.
The Philadelphia Fire Department has earned bragging rights for the upcoming year after winning its 2010 weight loss competition against the Philadelphia Police Department.
The Thanksgiving holiday weekend is usually tough on dieters. Now on this Monday after the festivities, one of the most popular weight loss plans is getting a makeover.
If you’re watching your weight, TheCalorieCounter.com can help you find out exactly what’s in the food you’re putting into your body, so that you can keep better tabs on your complete calorie intake.
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use