The Ocean County prosecutor announced the arrest of 10 people and seizure of over 100 pounds of marijuana.
Authorities in Delaware say they’ve arrested a man who allegedly shipped a box of marijuana from California to his home in Dover.
Police say a woman was arrested during a traffic stop after she picked up 50 pounds of marijuana from an United Parcel Services store.
Investigators say a blood trail led them to the discovery of a million dollar drug operation in Northeast Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
When firefighters were called to a home in West Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon, they found more than just a fire.
Monday marks the deadline for groups to apply to grow and sell medical marijuana legally in New Jersey, but there may not be a rush of applicants.
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta