If you live in hurricane prone areas along the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico coasts, “This is your warning,” acting NOAA administrator Kathryn Sullivan said.
That’s according to a study by the nonprofit science journalism group Climate Central. It says that’s equivalent to having Central Park covered 41 feet high with sewage.
The results of a new study says that motorcyclist fatalities have increased in the state of Pennsylvania.
Last year the magnolias were blooming in March, this year they were still closed up tight the second week of April. That’s ‘normal’.
Our unusually warm, sunny weather has trees and shrubs blooming big time. Beauty brings misery to millions.
A shift in the weather pattern allowing the jet stream to move north has allowed for a very warm air mass to move into the Delaware Valley this week.
Warmer temps are on the way and we can now conclusively say a final goodbye to the winter season of 2012-2013!
Let’s sort out the senior discounts and dish them up with some subway savvy for riders of any age.
“It’s pretty slick, pretty slick,” said Jay Lee, of Hammonton, as he and others walked through the business district in the Monday afternoon snow.
With a chance for some significant snowfall in the Delaware Valley Sunday night into Monday afternoon, PennDOT is advising motorists to be prepared for what could be a rough commute to work Monday morning.
There have been cases where ignoring storm warnings has proved deadly. Jay recounts a few.
Attendance declined significantly at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year, a drop that organizers attributed to weather forecasts.
Authorities aren’t sure what compelled the driver of a Jaguar to drive through flooded Landis Avenue in Sea Isle City on Thursday, especially when a van was already stuck.
Coastal flooding remains an issue as New Jersey braces for another round from a winter storm.
Beach towns hit hard by superstorm Sandy are still trying to recover, but the storm has many homeowners scrambling.
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness World Records
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...