Hadas takes a look at the newfound national fame of a local bar, a Philadelphia company that has created effervescent cocktails you can bring home, and the “Taste of Philadelphia” celebration.
“The Revolutionary War buried thousands here, and every time we do an installment, an excavation, or a root grinding, we have to have an archeologist on site, by law,” says the park’s facility manager.
The trunk of the dead “moon tree” in Washington Square Park that was cut down in September is being repurposed at the Independence National Historical Park’s wood shop.
National Public Lands Day was celebrated around the country yesterday with volunteer projects to clean up and care for our national public lands, including those here in Philadelphia.
Even three weeks before the start of summer, it sure feels like summer in Philadelphia!
Restauranteur Stephen Starr is bringing Washington Square Restaurant back, but as ‘Talula’s Garden.’
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...