The 2013 NFL Draft will take place this week, so let’s take a look at which holes each team in the NFC East needs to fill to have a successful draft.
Chris reviews President Obama and Hillary Clinton’s interview on 60 minutes, LeSean McCoy’s Twitter battle with the mother of his child, and a professor from Arizona who claimed he had explosives on Independence Mall. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, Renee Amoore about the Republican winter meeting, and gun rights activist Larry Ward.
The Seattle Seahawks finally won a road playoff game Sunday, taking a 24-14 NFC wild-card victory over the Washington Redskins.
With another dreary defeat on his resume, Andy Reid wrapped up the home slate of his 14th season coaching the Eagles with serious questions about his future.
In two games since Philadelphia coach Andy Reid fired defensive line coach Jim Washburn and hired veteran Tommy Brasher, the Eagles’ secondary has suddenly become respectable.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is listed as probable for Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
The last two seasons have been tough on everyone. But most fans seem to remember that Andy Reid has a larger body of work that includes more wins than any Eagles head coach and a Super Bowl appearance.
Rookie Kirk Cousins threw for 329 yards and two touchdowns filling in for an injured Robert Griffin, leading Washington to its fifth straight win, 38-21 over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
Eagles running back LeSean McCoy left Philadelphia’s 31-6 loss to the Washington Redskins in the fourth quarter with a concussion.
Eli Manning threw a 77-yard scoring pass to Victor Cruz with 1:13 to play and the New York Giants overcame a late touchdown by rookie sensation Robert Griffin III to defeat the Washington Redskins 27-23 on Sunday.
Football is back, and not a moment too soon. Here are the five must-watch match-ups for the upcoming 2012 NFL season.
Former Eagles player Brian Mitchell thinks the penalties levied against the Cowboys and Redskins are unfair.
The Eagles closed a disappointing 2011 season with a 34-10 victory over the woeful Washington Redskins before the audible diehards at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday.
Michael Vick, the NFC’s starting Pro Bowl quarterback a year ago, returned to practice Monday after missing three games with two broken ribs, and will play this weekend as last-place Philadelphia (4-8) meets the Miami Dolphins (4-8).
“I thought they did a very nice job of preparation and they showed a lot of emotion throughout the game,” Reid said of his team, “and then played good physical football, which I think is important.”
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...