Gio Gonzalez allowed one run over seven innings and the Washington Nationals hit a season-high three home runs in a 7-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday.
Chris previews tonight’s Republican Primaries in Mississippi and Alabama and what a victory would mean to Mitt Romney. He talks to Scott Rudich of Round Guy Breweries about dealing with the Liquor Control Board in Pennsylvania and to Julie Chen and Aisha Tyler of CBS Television’s The Talk.
A local company who was refused Washington Nationals tickets, got some help from the Reading Phillies.
Chris talks to New Jersey State Senator Jim Whelan about electronic gambling in Atlantic CIty, Steve Cordasco about a bank settlement on mortgage abuses, Beasley Reece about Phillies Spring Training and Comedian Bob Marley.
The Washington Nationals effort to keep Phillies fans from taking over their park during the May series between the two teams has prompted reactions from amusement to outrage.
The Phillies have won five straight N.L. East titles and with that success, comes a larger fan base. It is a fan base that loves to travel with the team and in some cases, take over opposing stadiums. However, one of the Phillies rivals in the N.L. East is trying to put an end to that trend.
The man who threw that final pitch in 2008 is now officially joining another former Phillie, Jayson Werth, in Washington.
Chris reacts to last night’s Republican Debate in Florida and recounts the events at the debate party in West Chester. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday about blind trusts and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Brad Lidge signing in Washington.
The Philadelphia Phillies have signed outfielder Laynce Nix to a two-year contract.
Brad Peacock, making just his second major league start, pitched 5 2-3 scoreless innings and Michael Morse hit a three-run homer to lead the Washington Nationals to a 6-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies, completing a four-game sweep.
Danny Espinosa and Wilson Ramos each hit two-run home runs to help the Washington Nationals beat Philadelphia 7-5 on Wednesday, sending the NL East-champion Phillies to their season-worst fifth straight loss.
Philadelphia Police are investigating a hit and run accident in front of McFadden’s at Citizens Bank Park.
Ross Detwiler outpitched Cliff Lee by tossing 7 1-3 impressive innings and the Washington Nationals beat the NL East champion Philadelphia Phillies 3-0 on Tuesday night to complete a sweep of their day-night doubleheader.
Ryan Zimmerman’s pinch-hit single in the top of the 10th inning lifted the Washington Nationals past the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 Tuesday in the first game of a day-night-doubleheader.
The Philadelphia Phillies placed shortstop Jimmy Rollins on the 15-day disabled list on Monday with a right groin strain.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...