Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder suffered by returning war veterans is a growing issue facing both vets and the social service agencies that treat them.
Two dozen local veterans, aged 33 to 91, were honored Thursday morning in Voorhees, New Jersey.
A 21-gun salute punctuated the solemn memorial in honor of the lives lost at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on December 7th, 1941.
As the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor approaches, nearly 300 war veterans were honored on Friday during a recognition breakfast in Montgomery County.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash