PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Phillies are holding an online vote to determine which player will be added to their Wall Of Fame in 2013. Fans can select up to three favorites from the 12-man ballot. […]
Philadelphia residents who had problems voting in last November’s presidential election are being asked to come to City Hall this evening and tell their tale.
Back in December, the mayor appointed a six-member committee to review the November election in order to analyze feedback from the public about any problems that happened on Election Day.
The state Division on Elections has granted 14 counties until next week to finish counting ballots.
Pennsylvania’s Voter Protection Coalition is calling for state and federal investigations into the cause of problems at the polls in Philadelphia and across the Commonwealth on Election Day.
The Division of Elections has issued a new directive that gives displaced voters until 8 p.m. Friday to return email and fax ballots.
In New Jersey, voters have four methods of casting their ballots in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
Governor Tom Corbett issued an executive order extending the deadlines to apply for and return absentee ballots of emergency personnel.
In an effort to make voting a little easier for New Jersey residents in the aftermath of Sandy, Governor Chris Christie announced the deadline for county clerks to accept mail-in ballot applications has been extended to the close of business on Friday, November 2.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
Richard Stockton College Pushes For $750 Million Bond Referendum With Hopes Of Expanded Science Center
If New Jersey voters pass the $750 million bond referendum on the ballot for capital improvements at the state’s public and private colleges and universities, it’s possible the new unified science center currently under construction at Richard Stockton College could become even bigger.
New research out of UC–San Diego shows that social networks can influence political participation.
A Burlington County official has now made the voting process easier for NJ residents looking for November election information.
Republican Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Turzai gives away true intent of Republicans’ new voter ID laws.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion