Beautiful Creatures is a supernatural saga that’s short on beauty, even in the eyes of its beholders.
Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
The box office recovered strongly over the weekend, with two new titles leading the way.
Despite a few flaws, this is still a worthwhile and appreciated movie, a stance from which the film’s proponents won’t back down.
With the escapist summer movie season in the books, the 2012 Oscar races will soon be coming into view as the serious-minded fall feature films taxi down the runway.
“Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close” is a poignant, stimulating drama about the tragic effects and aftermath of the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
“The Help,” based on the book of the same name, is a racially charged but smartly understated portrait of the relationship between African-American maids and their white employers in Jackson, Miss. in the early 1960s.
What will moviegoers be looking forward to, flocking to, then fleeing from or returning to, on theatre screens between now and late August?
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...