Vice President Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden, who had a boyhood home in Scranton, will receive the Pennsylvania Society’s Gold Medal for Distinguished Achievement.
President Obama has designated a Delaware site as a new national monument.
The Philadelphia School District’s top security official says the district should “re-think” its security efforts at elementary schools in light of the Sandy Hook massacre.
It will be a friendly audience for the Vice President, in that he’ll be in a roundtable discussion with local police, state prosecutors and three members of Congress — all Democrats.
Today’s hearing was called by Council President Darrell Clarke, who along with several other council members visited Baltimore last month to see how that city has ramped up its crime camera program.
Vice President Joe Biden is expected to attend Senator Arlen Specter’s funeral today.
Pundits like to declare winners and like a boxing match, if you scored it on points, Vice President Joe Biden looked like the dominant force.
The sprint to the finish begins. President Obama mixes it up in his primetime drama, but the big moment of the night was not a speech.
Joe Biden stepped forward Thursday as Barack Obama’s chief character witness, link to middle class voters and potentially the most biting critic of Republican rival Mitt Romney.
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden says Americans should discount President Obama’s opponents and get behind the administration’s vision for the economy.
Officials say birds struck Vice President Joe Biden’s plane as it was landing Thursday night at Santa Barbara Airport in California. Nobody was injured.
The Vice President’s wife, Dr. Jill Biden, a veteran community college professor came to give a voice to community colleges partnering with businesses.
The President will visit a classroom at the Yeadon Regional Head Start Center and make noontime remarks.
Bill Roberts loved going to work. That might surprise some, since this 40-year-old worked as a police officer on the streets of Camden.
Congressman Bob Brady joined school district and union officials to make a push for the jobs bill proposed by President Obama. Vice President Biden will also be in the area on Tuesday.
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...