Vera Carroll is headed to jail for at least two months for lying to a state grand jury to protect her grandson, who was being investigated for two robberies nearly two years ago.
Criminal charges have been filed by the Pennsylvania Attorney General against a secretary in the Delaware County District Attorney’s office. She’s been indicted by a grand jury on charges she tried to help her grandson, who was facing robbery charges, and then lied under oath about it.
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Former Philadelphia Transplant Surgeon Now A Rising Political Figure In Italy
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...