State College police say 49-year-old David Bartley told investigators at the scene his wife Susan was behind the wheel and threw herself in front of him just before a crash in July.
It’s now easier for New Jersey prosecutors to obtain convictions on vehicular homicide or assault by auto charges when drivers kill or injure someone while using a cellphone.
Montgomery County authorities were vowing to crack down on stores that sell synthetic drugs after a Pottstown man, allegedly high on K-2, killed two people in a crash in May.
Howard Christy, II has been charged with vehicular homicide, DUI and related offenses.
A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 13 to 26 years in prison in a crash in a stolen vehicle that killed a Villanova University student last fall.
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...