There are plenty of question marks in the outfield for the Philadelphia Phillies. Ben Revere has no plans on being one of them.
Chris reviews New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s appearance on the Daily Show. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and Comedian Marc Maron.
The Phillies filled their biggest need right before the winter meetings ended, acquiring center fielder Ben Revere from the Minnesota Twins for right-handers Vance Worley and Trevor May on Thursday.
A report says the Phillies have traded Vance Worley for centerfielder Ben Revere.
Ike Davis hit a tiebreaking double during a four-run 10th inning, Kelly Shoppach had a two-run homer and the New York Mets beat the Philadelphia Phillies 9-5 Tuesday night for their third straight victory.
Bronson Arroyo allowed three hits in eight-plus innings, and Jay Bruce homered to lead the Cincinnati Reds to a 3-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday night.
Ryan Braun hit his NL-leading 32nd home run, Yovani Gallardo won his fourth straight start, and the Milwaukee Brewers extended their home winning streak to nine with a 6-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night.
Jimmy Rollins hit two solo home runs, Nate Schierholtz connected in his Philadelphia debut, and the Phillies received a sharp pitching performance from Vance Worley in a 3-2 victory over the Washington Nationals on Wednesday night.
After a 4-2 roadtrip through Denver and Los Angeles, the Phillies are back home Friday night to open a six-game homestand with the first of three against the San Francisco Giants.
Vance Worley pitched into the seventh inning and hit a two-run double, Carlos Ruiz added a three-run homer, and the Philadelphia Phillies hung on to beat the Colorado Rockies 8-5 Saturday night.
After a Monday off day, the Phillies are in New York tonight to open a three-game series with the Mets.
Ruben Amaro says that the Phillies have been in this position before.
A report says Roy Oswalt will sign a contract with an MLB team this week.
Phillies pitcher Vance Worley has been placed on the 15 day disabled list with inflammation in his right elbow, the team announced today. The move is retroactive to May 12th.
The Phillies’ eight runs were their most since an 8-2 win April 15 against the New York Mets. Philadelphia entered the game next-to-last in the majors with 48 runs scored.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...