The Institute of Medicine, or IOM, has looked at the safety of childhood vaccines and a panel of experts reviewed their findings.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
Data from the Centers for Disease Control shows that parents are getting their kids vaccinated before school starts.
Even though summer is waning, many pet owners are either dropping the dog off at a kennel or picking it up again, and may be in for an unpleasant surprise.
A new study being published in the “Journal of American Medicine” indicates that compounds found in waterproof clothing and microwave popcorn may reduce the effectiveness of tetanus and diphtheria vaccines.
There is a very important report released by the CDC in their monthly morbidity and mortality report which looks at children and flu related deaths.
Healthcare providers met in Philadelphia on Tuesday to discuss ways to improve access to vaccines for preventable diseases.
Students will now have to prove they have received two doses of the chicken pox and the mumps vaccines before entering school in Pennsylvania in September.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...