Gov. Chris Christie has promised to close a loophole in New Jersey’s 2 percent property tax cap law by ending a practice by some municipalities of imposing “user fees” for certain services that are beyond the cap.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Patients Remember Doctor Killed In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...