US Sen. Bob Casey
The US Labor Department halted new enrollment in January, for the third time in six months, say it is trying to make up for cost overruns two years ago.
“I think this is a great opportunity for our students to really be at the forefront to make a statement and take a stand against bullying,” said Michael Calderone, principal of Harding Middle School.
US Senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) is calling for more federal action to help people get mortgages, to stabilize neighborhoods in which property values are low.
US Senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) is previewing legislation that he says would improve laws protecting pregnant women in the workplace from discrimination.
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin renounced his US citizenship and now lives in Singapore. Interesting timing, says US Sen. Bob Casey.
“You need to follow and make sure these funds are not delegated for anything other than to stop these brownouts, to support our firemen,” said Diane Neary, whose husband Robert was killed in a warehouse fire last month in Kensington.
A measure introduced by US senator Bob Casey (D-Pa.) is intended to combat the problem of sexual violence on college campuses.
Casey won the Democratic primary over Joseph Vodvarka, a retired spring manufacturing shop owner.
“House Republicans are proposing cuts which amount to, across the board, about five percent in these programs,” US Sen. Robert Casey said today at the 30th Street Amtrak station in West Philadelphia.
The Obama administration is said to be working toward a compromise on a provision of the health care reform law that requires employer health plans to cover contraceptives. Some religious groups object to the provision.
Sen. Casey says the point of the roundtable was to learn about autism so he can help when it comes to authoring legislation to help those families.
The new Franklin and Marshall College poll shows 50 percent of Pennsylvania residents would support a Constitutional amendment to legalize gay marriage.
The University City Science Center, at 37th and Market Streets in West Philadelphia, was the backdrop on Monday as members of Congress showed their support for legislation to stimulate innovation in the life sciences industry.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...