US Rep. Pat Meehan
US Rep. Pat Meehan (R-Pa.), whose district includes the Delaware County campus of Cabrini College, says he wants to close a number of loopholes in what’s commonly called the “Clery Law.”
If, like most people, you’re worried about gasoline prices, you might.
The tiny town of Marcus Hook, Pa. depended heavily on earned income taxes from the Sunoco plant, now closed. Its local economy is in trouble.
“These assets are critical and need to be treated as such by the government,” says Charles Drevna, head of the American Fuel and Petroleum Manufacturers Association.
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker