She will remain the one woman in a leadership position in the room when important issues effecting women are negotiated over the next year and a strong reminder that Democrats stand with women and promote them to positions of power.
For all the billions spent by the Obama and Romney campaigns, Republican and Democratic parties, and countless outside groups, we may wake up November 7th to a Washington that is virtually unchanged.
The US House reversed an earlier decision on Friday and approved by voice vote a bill to dim light bulb energy standards.
A pro-life bus tour set up shop outside the Langhorne office of US Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.) to thank the lawmaker for his vote to defund Planned Parenthood. Supporters of Planned Parenthood held their own rally nearby.
Megan DeSmedt of the organization PennPIRG calls the US House-passed spending resolution “wrongheaded” and hopes that the Senate will take a different path.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta