When 61-year-old Phillippe Jeannard boarded the plane, he wore a white Air France shirt and black leather jacket with epaulets on the shoulders. He had just arrived in Philadelphia from France on another flight.
A French man has been formally charged with fraudulently gaining access to the cockpit of a plane at Philadelphia International Airport by impersonating an employee of another airline.
Kenneth Smith Jr. admitted he made the hoax call, the culmination of a feud involving a woman.
The chief of Philadelphia International Airport says the benefits to local flyers from the pending merger of US Airways and American airlines are huge including the potential of more international flights.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan breaks down the numbers.
Authorities arrested a man they say impersonated a pilot aboard a flight out of Philadelphia International Airport.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, this Valentine’s Day marriage may not be a sweetheart deal for travelers.
American Airlines and US Airways formally announced Thursday that they have agreed to merge in a deal worth $11 billion.
The boards of both companies approved the merger late Wednesday, according to three people close to the situation.
US Airways and the city of Philadelphia have announced a two-year lease extension for Philadelphia International Airport that will allow for $734 million in improvements at the airport.
The affected airports are in Canada, Indiana, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Vermont.
Philadelphia airport chief Mark Gale says he’s pursued Jet Blue — which gets high marks for price and service — for years.
If you are serving pies for dessert this Thanksgiving, why not get one from MANNA, the organization that helps feed area people with life-threatening illnesses?
Kenneth W. Smith, Jr., 26, of Philadelphia, was indicted on Monday in relation to the September 2012 incident.
Full flight operations were expected to resume Wednesday at Philadelphia International Airport following Hurricane Sandy.
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta