Ursinus’ Jon Ward is excelling both on the court and in the classroom.
There are some great matchups this week for the local Division II and Division III squads, including critical conference games for Widener, Ursinus, and Rowan.
Last week the Aggies overcame four turnovers to beat Wilkes University, 14-6. Del Val head coach Jim Clements says they need to be sharper this week.
After putting together a fine 8-2 season and sharing the Centennial Conference title in 2010, the Ursinus Bears have high hopes for more success this season.
Mike McGarvey — one of the best basketball players in Division III history when he wore an Ursinus College uniform — is getting his first taste of Division I, having recently accepted a position as an assistant coach at Colgate University.
Longtime Ursinus head man Bill Racich is four wins shy of 450 for his collegiate coaching career.
Ursinus men’s basketball is retiring the jersey number of one of the greatest players in program history, guard Mike McGarvey.
You have to imagine that college football fans in Collegeville are enjoying this season. That’s because the Division III Ursinus Bears are 5-0 and coming off the bye.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta