Upper Merion Pa.
Joseph McAndrew’s court-appointed guardian says his client should be able to use his mother’s estate, valued at $1 million, to pay for private counsel and expert psychiatrists in his defense.
State representative Mike Vereb calls the planned release later this month of Rafael Robb “unconscionable,” “a travesty,” and “mockery of justice.”
Upper Merion police chief Tom Nolan suggested greater police visibility — not only as an extra measure of comfort but as a deterrent.
In a 20-minute videotaped confession to police, Raghu Yandamuri says he planned to kidnap Saanvi Venna to get money from her parents.
Three men entered the Tourneau store about 2:45pm Wednesday, smashed display cases, and made off with hundreds of thousands of dollars of merchandise.
Prosecutors say Jack Pennington used his former position of authority and a Norristown police badge to protect himself while he was dealing drugs on the streets.
A rail engineer unloading newspaper print rolls was crushed Friday morning.
Montgomery County prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty for a 24-year-old Upper Merion man accused of using a sword to murder his parents and his twin brother in their home nearly a year ago.
In the early hours of November 10th, Phoenixville police says someone threw chunks of cement through the plate glass windows of four businesses in the Acme shopping center on Starr Road.
Joseph McAndrew Jr., 23, has been ordered to stand trial on charges that he stabbed his mother, his father, and his twin brother to death in their King of Prussia home last March.
Her attorney says the woman was coerced into confessing on tape by her husband during a child custody battle.
Police in Upper Merion are investigating a jewelry store robbery Wednesday night at the King of Prussia Plaza, and are trying to determine whether it’s connected to a similar crime Monday night in Limerick.
Montgomery County detectives have executed a search warrant at the Upper Merion home where a 23-year-old man is accused of murdering his mother, father, and twin brother over the weekend.
Montgomery County district attorney Risa Ferman says it appears there was an intense struggle between the defendant, Joseph McAndrew, and his twin brother James, whom Ferman says may have been trying to protect his parents.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...