A fire destroyed a 100-year-old barn in Bucks County Saturday morning.
Steven Wiley, 50, is headed to trial on charges he ripped off a couple that purchased a water filtration system but never received it.
A spokesperson with the Pennsylvania Electric Company says Bucks County suffered the most power outages due to hurricane Irene. Officials say 70,000 customers are without power.
John Godzieba, president of the Friends of Washington Crossing Historic Park, located in Upper Makefield, says Friday’s groundbreaking is a culmination of years of work to secure $4.6 million in funding as well as designs for the center.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges For Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...