University City Science Center
The discussion, titled “Philadelphia Taxes — Past, Present and Future.” was organized by the Pew Charitable Trusts and Temple University’s Center on Regional Politics.
The engineers might wonder why there are sweaters and scarves in the room. “You can design something on the computer and machines actually knit it for you.”
Want to see your art on Philadelphia’s PECO Building? Starting in September, you just might be able to.
The University City Science Center, at 37th and Market Streets in West Philadelphia, was the backdrop on Monday as members of Congress showed their support for legislation to stimulate innovation in the life sciences industry.
Recently elected US senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) took a tour on Monday of the University City Science Center, on Market Street in West Philadelphia, promoting repeal of a tax on medical devices.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta