CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57 teamed up with its CBS RADIO sister stations to wrap up the 23rd annual Joy of Sharing toy campaign today with a day-long toy collection and on-air fundraising effort that raised $112,030 for The Salvation Army to help families in need this holiday season.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown