United States Senate
In Pa. Senate Race, Republican Tom Smith Looks For Upset Against Incumbent Democratic Senator Bob Casey
Incumbent Democrat Bob Casey is vying for his second term as a US Senator from Pennsylvania in a race against Republican Tom Smith.
Many college students will be watching the vote in the U.S. Senate on freezing interest on Federal Stafford Loans at 3.4 percent.
The Republican leader of the Pennsylvania Senate says he’s considering a run for the United State Senate.
This could be the pivotal week in talks to resolve the tricky issue of tax cuts.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals