A man who gained Internet fame as “Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker” has pleaded not guilty through a lawyer to a murder charge.
The Canadian father of the man who gained Internet fame as “Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker” says he hasn’t had much contact with his son over the years.
Two cups of coffee ended life on the run for an Internet sensation known as Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker.
Investigators say a homeless man, who became an internet celebrity, was arrested in Philadelphia and charged with a northern New Jersey murder Thursday night.
Three proposals were offered up in the legislature just this week in New Jersey.
Property owners and builders in 10 New Jersey counties will learn more about flood hazards in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.
New Jersey legislators appear ready to take on the Christie Administration over implementation of the state’s new medical marijuana law.
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Summer Activities Offered For Schoolkids Throughout Philadelphia's Historic District
- Philadelphia Police ID Suspect Charged With Severing Genitals Of Paraplegic Man
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...